The inspiration for this tasty delight is pretty simple. I watched Disney’s Ratatouille and it made me hungry 😉
This ratatouille is so quick to make it’s perfect for a week day dinner aaaaand it does well reheated. Ideal.
Healthy One-Pot Ratatouille
1 medium onion
4 cloves of garlic
1 yellow squash
1 red bell pepper
salt and pepper
4 tbsp fresh parsley
4 tbsp fresh basil
1 tsp red pepper flakes
spaghetti/rice (optional and will need a second pan to make!)
- Spray a large pan thoroughly with oil spray and heat it up. Add the onions and the garlic and saute for a few minutes.
- Next add the eggplant and cook that until the eggplant is soft and turning brown.
- Add the yellow squash, tomatoes, zucchini, bell pepper and cook until they are softened.
- Add the parsley, basil, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes and mix it all up. Remove from the heat and you’re done.
- Serve with spaghetti or rice to make a meal or by itself as a side. How easy!