One of the things I crave the most is FRIES so I did a bit of experimenting and have come up with a skinnier way of making fries without the excess calories!
Skinny Rosemary and Thyme Fries
2 medium red potatoes (you can use white potatoes too, but I like the red ones!)
2 tsp dried rosemary
1.5 tsp dried thyme
salt and pepper
- Thoroughly spray your baking sheet with the oil spray.
- Wash and chop the potatoes into fry shaped things. Spread them on the baking tray. Spray liberally with the oil spray.
- Sprinkle on the rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper (I do this from a height so it goes on evenly).
- Bake for 20 mins at 430F. Flip them all over (they should be browning on one side by now). Leave them in the oven for another 15 mins and check on them. My oven usually needs another 5 mins to get them really crispy.
- When you take the sheet out of the oven, sprinkle some more salt if needed and then they’re ready to serve!